donderdag 25 juli 2013

Z-inspirations from dilip Patel

my second entry for Diliphttp://z-inspirationind.blogspot.in/2013/07/z-inspiration-1.html
 is this one.
the theme was mindfull.
mindfullness is something I like very much to learn and I am trying as hard as I can.
how come?
my mother suffers from dementia and  because it is hereditary I try my very very best not to get that.
I think it is one of the hardes things you can get.
trapped insite yourself.
and it is very hard for us cildren to,to see that.
So I try to be mindfull...do things with atention.
sometimes it works and sometimes its not working but I try.
we all have thise little thing...were did I leave my key...
did I close the door?
I think thats normale but also I like to life with attention..
to see  the thing arround us; the nature, the people.. to see there needs ans then respond to that.
Oh its so very hard to express myself in English!! (I am dutch)
but I hope you will understand a little what I mean?
this is my zia:
And Dilip...although it is difficult to express my feelings in a other language.
I love the fact that you give us the opportunity to try to.
thank you for that.

a list of the pattern:
M=Matt
I  =Itch
N= nebel and neweell
D=dotndash
F=fetti and flutter
U=Urchin
L=linkd

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Een mooie tile Efie, een beetje zoals Steam Punk.
    Lastig is het soms inderdaad, om je uit te drukken in een andere taal. Maar, wij doen ons best en dat is al heel wat.

    Ik heb het boek 'Waar je gaat daar ben je'. van Jon Zabath-Zinn (mischien heb ik Zabath cerkeerd, moet het een S zijn) gelezen. Een aanrader!

    Wat erg van je moeder, het betekent loslaten al voor iemand overleden is. Sterkte daarmee.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Ik weet het weer, hij heet Jon Kabath-Zinn.
      Ben het trouwens helemaal met je eens over deze challenge van Dilip. Het gaat meer naar de oorspronkelijke gedachtenvan Zentangle en datncind ik ook heel mooi.
      Daarom vind ik het soms ook zo jammer dat het vaak alleen om het resultaat gaat en minder om het proces. Hoewel we het allemaal leuk vinden om een compliment tenkrijgen.
      Lastig, dat ego -:)

      Verwijderen
    2. ik ga hem zoeken in de bieb.Dank je wel!
      ik heb "beter nu"van Rob Brandsma gekocht en dat vind ik ook al heel goed.
      ik leer daar veel van.

      Verwijderen
  2. I think that both your Zentangle and your thoughts on mindfulness are very insightful. I have know people with dementia and I think your description of the being "trapped inside yourself" is a very thoughtful and sensitive observation. I also agree with you that we need to remind ourselves to be mindful sometimes; it is a skill that is worth working on though. Thanks for sharing your art and your thoughts.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Very lovely! You have expressed yourself beautifully!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen